How to watch Netflix on Nintendo Switch
As we all know that Nintendo is just for playing games but if I will tell you that you can watch Netflix on your Nintendo Switch. Nintendo is a video game console developed by a Japanese company for the users to experience new and high-quality graphics games.
But now you can also watch your favorite movies and web series on Nintendo. Yes, it is possible, the only thing is that you have to follow the steps that we will give you in this article. Many people were telling us to make a post properly about how to watch Netflix on Nintendo Switch. That’s why we are here to help you.
How to watch Netflix on Nintendo Switch?
So now we are providing you some methods through which you can watch Netflix on Nintendo Switch. You need to do the setup on your TV.
- First of all, you need to remove the back cover of the Nintendo Switch and then connect its USB plug to the AC adapter and its other end to the wall outlet.
- Then you have to connect the HDMI cable, one end into the HDMI out, and the other end to the TV.
- Now switch on your TV and just choose the HDMI input that you have connected.
- Now open the Nintendo Switch on your TV and open the option of Home Menu.
So this is the process of doing the setup on your TV, now we will tell you the steps to install Netflix on Nintendo Switch. Here are the steps-
- After opening the Nintendo Switch on your TV by filling all the login credentials properly, now just select the e-shop option.
- After opening the e-store, now, you have to open the onscreen keyboard, which is available at the side of the search bar.
- Now enter Netflix in the search bar and press enter.
- You will get the Netflix application in the results, just tap it to open.
- Now you have to sign in with all the details and enjoy the streaming on your TV.
That’s it, this is the way through which you can watch Netflix on Nintendo Switch. Many people have tried this way and no one has faced any problem. Still, we are providing you an alternative method through which you can watch Netflix on Nintendo Switch.
Here are the steps that you have to follow for the alternative method.
- After doing the setup properly, open the Nintendo Switch and then tap on the e-shop option.
- Then tap on the menu option at the top right of the screen.
- Now just tap on the Search option and Add filters by choosing the criteria as per your need.
- Then tap on the Apply filters option, it will show you a complete list.
- Now just tap on the Netflix option from all above and install it on Nintendo Switch to complete the process.
That’s it, you can also stream videos with this alternative method.
So this is the way through which you can watch Netflix on Nintendo Switch. This will be quite an immersive experience for the users that their gaming platform also allows them to stream Netflix on Nintendo Switch. We have given the details step by step, still, if you are facing any issues then you can tell us in the comment section. We will try to respond to you as soon as possible.