Zoom is a very wide platform for collaboration. It is very widely used all over the world. It is being used by all the peoples after the pandemic of COVID 19. When all the business, and jobs are going through the home, then due to the ZOOM app, people are able to attend the meeting.
Zoom allows so many peoples to attend any meeting or conference together. Apart from business and job purposes, ZOOM allows you to connect with your loved ones. There are so many features available in ZOOM like HD video calling, screen sharing, HD audio, virtual background, and so many. Due to these features, ZOOM is the most versatile platform.
WATCHING MOVIES ON ZOOM
As we know we can attend the meetings with the help of ZOOM app, similar you can watch movies with your friends, family, and loved ones. The following are the steps to watch the movies together:
- First make a ZOOM I’D. Then log in with your ZOOM I’d, and password.
- Now open the ZOOM client Desktop, start a meeting, and invites all your friends with whom you want to watch the movie.
- Open your Netflix streaming service, launch any media player, and load the movie on it.
- Again open the ZOOM desktop, start the meeting, and click on the screen sharing option.
- A pop-up screen will flash on the window, which shows all your active participants.
- On the left bottom corner, click share computer sound, it allows you to give audio to the participants.
- On the bottom right corner, click share.
- Now play the movie, and enjoy it with your family, and friends.
We have shared all the details regarding how to enjoy the movie together with your loved ones. But everyone is not lucky in watching the movie. Because suddenly some or all your invited friends or relatives, sees a black screen. It spoils all the mood.
Don’t worry about it. Since it happens sometimes you can solve this problem of the black screen.
Solving the issue of black screen on Netflix while watching a movie on ZOOM
- Disable Chrome’s graphics hardware acceleration: This is what you have to do in some cases. For doing this follow the steps given below:
- Open chrome.
- Go to settings.
- Search hardware
- Off the slider
- Click on the Relaunch button
- Another method to solving the black screen issue is:
- Open Zoom desktop client
- Click video
- Disable the three hardware acceleration
- Again play the Netflix
- Share the window with your friends, relatives, or loved ones
- Enjoy the movie.
Now you won’t face any black screen problem
Don’t ever try to violate the Netflix, and Zoom policies. A broadcast license and individual license is very mandatory for you if you want to share any movie with your friends via Zoom. Whoever wants to watch the movie on Netflix via Zoom, must have their own Netflix subscription. Because Netflix, and Zoom both won’t allow you to do this.
So guys, enjoy your movie together, without facing any issue by following the tips we have shared.